Tuesday, May 3, 2011

An Update!

Just a quick update from us!!! Things are moving right along! We got a contract on our house within 5 days of putting on the market...hooray. We have found a house in Stonewall, La (which is just south of Shreveport) in Desoto Parish. It was actually the first and only house we looked at. We are set to close on everything at the end of May.

Milestones I haven't blogged about: Eli turned 6 in February. Maci has turned 6, 7, and almost 8 months. She has 2 beautiful teeth and is getting lots of hair. I call her Rapunzel. We did her first ponytail a few weeks ago:) She is on the move. She has mastered the army crawl. She absolutely refuses to sleep in her own bed. I am going to make that a goal when we move.

I had a horrific tooth extraction experience not long ago. I'll blog about that later. Around the same time I did discover that I am in fact allergic to codeine.
Easter was nice. We spent it in Covington with my mom and sister. It was a little hazy for me since I popped 2 Tylenol PM right before heading into church. I was still recovering from my "dry socket" and didn't notice the teensy, tiny PM on the bottle. It was all I could do to stay awake through church.

We JUST had our spring break last week. We spent the week in Shreveport. I had 2 job interviews (say a quick prayer:). We were in the path of some of those bad storms. We hunkered down in the stairwell. Some tornadoes hit around us but we did not get one. We did however lose power...for 3 days. Maci and I headed over to Canton to visit my mom and Jordan and the boys did a "man weekend" with friends in Texas. It was a nice little break.

We have had to miss out on sports this Spring b/c we have too much going on. Jordan is LOVING his new job.

We only have 2 1/2 weeks of school! It is going to fly. I promise to post pics eventually!

No comments: